Sunday, December 2, 2012

Prompt: What if you could fly whenever you wanted

    If I could fly whenever I wanted my life would be totally different. I would use my "super" power to help any one who needs it. I picture my self being like a super hero such as super man, or batman and I picture myself having a secret identity. I am not sure what I would call myself, if you have any ideas comment below. I would want to wear a red and black uniform because I think those colors show strength and power. Because of the fact that my only power would be to fly, I would wear a ballistic vest to protect myself from bullets while I preform my duties as a visual anti. If I could fly, I believe my life would be totally different from what it is now.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Matt, I really liked your story. I also enjoyed the superhero picture at the bottom of your blog post. I think your superhero name could be Mattman because it's catchy. One question I have is if you could have another superpower including this one, what would it be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would you help with your superpower? I'm thinking I would be terrified to fly, so I give you major props for wanting to do this. I'm running out of creative juices tonight, so I'm kind of stuck on a name, so I'll get back to you. I would suggest going back and checking your spelling and punctuation as there are some errors in there. Good effort, Matt!

    PS: I love the color reasoning you threw in there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I would assume your life would be different if you could fly! Clearly you would be superior towards everyone else so I like the idea of you protecting others, but how would you do that if you could only fly?

    ReplyDelete